With a growing eCommerce userbase, Mouseflow is pleased to announce an integration with Shopware. Thanks to the amazing guys at toBrain, you can install their simple plugin and be running within minutes.
Here’s how to set it up:
- Download the Mouseflow Plugin from the Shopware Community Store.
com/projects/*246c4deb-5958-45c9-b080-4644c0398d86*.jsYou want the numbered part (including dashes) between the asterisks.
- Login to the administration area for your shop and browse to the Plugin Manager.
- Click the “Add Plugin Manual” button (“Plugin Manuell Hinzufügen”), browse to the
ZIP file (from Step 1), and follow the prompts to upload it to your site.
- You should see the plugin in the ”Community Plugins” section. Click the
green (+) button to install it.
- Browse to the configuration page for the plugin. Paste the ID (from Step 2) and add a comma separated list of IPs to exclude from recording (if needed).
- Click Save.
You’re all set! Visit your store to ensure tracking is properly enabled. You should start to see data in your Mouseflow account shortly.
If you have any questions, please visit our Support page.