Several Mouseflow users run e-commerce websites powered by the Shopify platform. In this Quick Tip, we’ll show you how to install the Mouseflow tracking code on your Shopify site.
- Login to your Shopify Administration Dashboard. You can access this by going to store.myshopify.com where “store” is your store’s name.
- Under Store Configuration, click Themes (lower left).
- Under Published Themes (at the top), click Template Editor.
- Under Layouts (at the top left), click theme.liquid to open your template file.
- Scroll to the bottom of the document, just before the </body> tag and paste the Mouseflow tracking code (including the <script></script> tags).
- Click Save (at the top right).
You’re all set! Visit your store to ensure tracking is properly enabled. You should start to see data in your Mouseflow account shortly.
If you have any questions, please visit our Support page.