Mouseflow congratulates Print.dk for winning this week’s Website of the Week (WOTW) contest!
Each week, we select a lucky Mouseflow user to be publically featured across our blog and marketing materials.
We interviewed the folks at Print.dk. Here’s what they said about Mouseflow:
- Do you use other analytics/user testing tools?
We use I use Google Analytics for basic statistics, conversions data, and referral tracking. We tried a few Joomla plugins, but none worked well.
- How did you hear about Mouseflow?
We saw it in SEO Book and it came highly recommended in the industry.
- What prompted to you to signup for Mouseflow?
We needed a simple, easy to use tool that would track entire visitor sessions. Most tools give you limited bits of data and expect you to string it together — Mouseflow shows it all.
- How does Mouseflow help you better understand visitor behavior, improve conversion rates, and maximize sales?
Mouseflow helps us stay on track with usability. We can see where users have convert, drop-off, and even experience technical issues on our site.
- Have you learned/discovered anything new after using Mouseflow (e.g. user patterns, scroll behavior)?
Our most helpful discovery was in seeing how people interact with our website. We were able to find and fix lots of site-specific bottlenecks.
Print.dk is a printing company based on Copenhagen, Denmark. They produce foil prints, flyers, posters, stickers, and much more!
Did you know you can apply to be our Website of the Week (WOTW)? Just tell us a little about yourself.