As a Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for positioning our platform in the marketplace.
You will find the balance of product, price, place, and promotion to transfer enthusiasm to prospects.
You will build and manage various marketing campaigns to generate leads for our sales team.
You will help author content (blog posts, screencasts, etc.) that promotes Mouseflow across a variety of channels.
- BS or MS in business, marketing, or related field
- 1+ years experience with online marketing (PPC, SEO, SEM)
- 1+ years with social media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with SaaS (preferred)
- Flexible work/vacation schedule
- Mentorship and backing of your growth
- Competitive salary
How to Apply
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to jobs [at] mouseflow.com.