It’s that time of year: Mouseflow is looking to expand its team. We are currently looking for a fun, talented, and experienced Social Media & Blog Coordinator in our Redmond, WA, USA office.
We seek a creative professional that is an expert in Social Media. You will create and grow engagement across all of our social media platforms. Your role will include planning, writing, and publishing relevant, thoughtful, and effective content on a daily basis.
As the contributor to our company’s image, we seek someone with exceptional writing and editing skills. We publish posts from guest authors, so you’ll need a sharp eye, creative mind, and well-rounded knowledge of analytics and/or marketing. We hold our blog to a high standard of quality and desire someone who can think quickly, write well, and exude confidence.
Your responsibilities will include the building, managing, and reporting on our blog and social media channels to support brand growth and optimization. Your efforts are expected to yield a growing and sustainable rate of organic traffic, engagement, and conversions over the next coming weeks/months.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience with a proven track record of meeting deliverables
• Expert knowledge of the major social media channels and platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Published examples of professional writing to showcase your skills, knowledge, and experience
• Solid understanding of writing techniques for a variety of mediums including email templates, website copy, blog posts, syndicated articles and press releases
• Well organized, with an ability to produce quality deliverables on tight deadlines
• Able to “wear multiple hats” and collaborate with a remote team
Please call +1 877-851-0293. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mouseflow is an analytics tool that tracks website visitor behavior and generates recordings, heatmaps, funnels, and form reports. This allows customers to analyze conversion behavior, debug problems, and target their marketing efforts in an easy-to-use platform.
Our company was founded in 2009 in Copenhagen, Denmark and quickly rose to become a powerful player in analytics with offices in Denmark, Germany, and the United States. Today, Mouseflow tracks over 90,000 websites and is aggressively looking to grow its international team!