Since the launch of Feedback, we’ve launched tons of campaigns and helped clients collect actionable data, find hidden bugs, and implement sweeping changes. For many companies, feedback is now essential to the workflow of their analytics, marketing, and web teams.
Today, we’re excited to announce several highly anticipated features:
- Choose whether a campaign appears opened or minimized (when fired)
- Choose whether a campaign is hidden or minimized (when finished)
- Trigger a campaign before the user abandons the site
We also plan to add the following features in the near future (stay tuned!):
- Email alerts
- Better trigger customization options (custom delays, scroll %, etc.)
- Net Promoter Score®
- Multiple success pages with skip logic
- …and much more!
In your account, you’ll find these options under “Appearance” and “Triggers” when building or editing a campaign.
Don’t have a feedback campaign yet? Now is a perfect time to get started.
Of course, if you need any help, please let us know. We’re excited to see what you create!