Changing the landscape of online experiences takes passion, determination, and stepping into users’ shoes. Mouseflow helps companies look beyond numbers and discover how their visitors really navigate their website through session replay, heatmaps, funnels, form analytics, and more.
Since 2009, Mouseflow provides the most comprehensive behavior analytics solution, used by over 200,000 customer-centered companies across product, marketing, and UX teams.
We are looking for a talented communicator, whose words can steer great results and set our Enterprise Sales and CX teams for success. You’re not interested in simple copywriting, you’re a born storyteller with a passion for great online experiences. Simultaneously, you’re a data-informed strategist who knows how to prioritize and find the right audiences.
As our Content Manager, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a big impact by increasing our footprint and presence in the market 🚀.
The position is flexible and you can be based remotely in European timezones 🌎 or in our headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Own the content strategy and performance across channels.
- Further the understanding of our users and their needs.
- Create/source engaging content across all formats (case studies, blog posts, website copy, white papers) and channels that help our prospects, customers, and users understand the value and impact of our products and services.
- Work closely with the marketing team to determine content usage and promotion strategy.
- Write UX copy for both website and app.
- Grow our organic and referral traffic.
- Provide editorial support across the company to ensure a cohesive brand voice
- Manage agency and specialist vendors (SEO, writers, etc.).
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and support to promote customer success stories and continuously improve understanding of the customer journey.
- Have native or bilingual proficiency in English.
- Hold Bachelor’s degree 👨🎓 in English, Communications, Journalism, or a related field.
- Have 4+ years of experience managing content strategy and content marketing execution ✍️
- Have experience setting up and managing turn-key content operations.
- Have project management experience: taking a concept from idea to finished product — and measuring its success 🦸
- Have experience adhering to and enforcing brand and editorial style guides.
- You are knowledgeable of SEO and CRO best practices and KPIs.
- You have experience in user research and fine-tuning personas.
- You are scrappy and can repurpose a piece of content into different formats.
- You are a team player and not afraid of helping out others, even if it befalls outside your core responsibilities.
Nice to have experiences:
- Email marketing
- HubSpot, WordPress, Intercom
- Working with SaaS
- Fluency in any other languages than English: German, Spanish or French
- Multimedia content (video 🎥, podcasts🎙, webinars🧑💻 ) production
- Introductory program and complete training on our platform
- Flat hierarchies, short communication channels, and large scope for decision-making
- Dynamic and international environment
- Working in a professional team with exciting ambitions and a collaborative mindset
- Company-paid holidays
- Flexible schedules to encourage work-life balance
- Professional development budget