Are you a relational, customer-focused, technically strong individual? Do you want to be part of a growing, global, fast-paced environment? Mouseflow is seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join its growing Customer Success team.
You will be on the front line providing world-class customer service to enterprise customers: managing implementation projects for new customers, and conducting check-ins and business review meetings with existing customers. Your ultimate goal will be the health and retention of your “book” of customers. And since we are always improving, your input will be a valuable part of our team’s evolution. This position is full-time and is part of the larger Customer Success team. You will report to the Director of Customer Success.
- Manage implementation projects for new customers from start to finish, consisting of live video call meetings and project work.
- Own the overall relationship with your assigned customers with the goal of satisfaction and retention.
- Provide expert, strategic guidance and devise innovative solutions to ensure your customers’ success.
- Troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Collaborate and help other team members when they get stuck.
- Have fun with your work and enjoy a good work-life balance.
- Education: You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Experience: 1+ years in a customer success role (preferred).
- Communicative: You are an excellent communicator, fluent in written and spoken English.
- Relational: You have excellent people skills and can interact with customers in a way that is approachable, comfortable, and understandable.
- Project management skills: You are highly organized and are comfortable juggling multiple simultaneous projects.
- Resourceful: You proactively solve problems and enjoy “figuring it out” independently.
- Collaborative: You are humble and care about the team’s success first.
- Fun: You don’t take yourself or your work too seriously; you contribute to a casual, happy, energetic company culture.
- Change: You like change, which you know is constant in a growing company.
What we offer
- Location: this is a 100% remote position intended to align with the local timezones of EU customers.
- Cultural emphasis on work-life balance.
- Competitive pay.
- Casual, fun, international company culture.
- Fast-growing company with the potential for career growth.
- Flat hierarchies, short communication channels and a culture where everyone’s voice matters.