We are looking for an ambitious Account Executive who has an obsession, a drive, and a desire to bring in new enterprise clients to the Mouseflow platform. You are a passionate salesperson who understands that growing fast means rolling up the sleeves and working with both outbound lead generation (cold emails and calls) and inbound leads coming from marketing. You will be co-responsible for growing our target markets in Europe and you will make sales demonstrations and close deals with some of the biggest companies in Europe.
As Enterprise Account Executive at Mouseflow, your focus is growing targeted markets in EMEA. You will close deals with enterprise clients and at the same time ensure that your client portfolio gets the most out of using our platform and that they are turned into Mouseflow evangelists.
As our new Enterprise Account Executive, you will:
- Develop and executive specific market plans to meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through strategic prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Coordinate internal resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture existing customers and provide training sessions to turn them into evangelists
- Targeted outbound work through email sequences and calls
- Nurture and build relationships with existing customers
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through our CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and support staff
You will bring:
- 2+ years of experience working with software sales (preferable SaaS) and account management.
- Experience working in the enterprise segment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A winner mentality with a never give up attitude
- Ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, and introduce the concept of the Mouseflow platform to solve problems
- A skillset within digital marketing is a plus
- Fluency in English required
- Experience working with HubSpot or other CRM software is a plus
- Represent the company and our products with a high degree of professionalism
What we offer
As a Mouseflow employee, you will:
- Get a unique opportunity to join an amazing SaaS company with Scandinavian working culture and a mission to conquer the world
- Be part of a team that truly believes that the right, dedicated talent and focus on joy-of-work means success for our company
- Be part of an informal culture where your colleagues across the globe know who you are, and where everybody from intern to CEO is only a Slack message away
- Work from our cool office in the Meatpacking District in the center of Copenhagen.
- Get a dynamic, professional, international working environment, who have achieved several goals
- Receive a salary package equivalent to the role and responsibility
- Get the flexibility and work-life balance
This role reports to the Director of Enterprise Sales who is located in the head office in Copenhagen, Denmark.