Mouseflow is looking for a passionate and driven sales development representative (SDR) to join our sales team.
Mouseflow is a fast-paced SaaS company within website behavior analytics. We are growing fast and are now looking for an SDR who will prospect and qualify potential customers within target markets.
The SDR will also be responsible for closing its own deals and doing demos of the Mouseflow platform. It is important that the candidate is persistent, has a can-do attitude, is willing to pull up the sleeves, and is a fast learner when it comes to understanding sales processes and tech products.
As SDR you will focus on outreach, prospecting, and lead qualification, connecting with and following up on as many leads as possible using email sequences, LinkedIn, and phone to book meetings and determine if the potential clients are a good fit for Mouseflow.
The SDR will systematically update and enrich our CRM system (HubSpot) and use tasks and automation to identify opportunities and determine when and how individual leads should be approached.
- Be a key team member of the sales team driving new business opportunities.
- Use a consultative sales approach to position and qualify sales opportunities along with the Account Executive team.
- Kickstart customer dialogues and engage with prospects via telephone, email, and LinkedIn to understand their needs and opportunities.
- Perform sales demos and close new business opportunities
- Develop and adjust the outbound communication strategy to identified persona types
- Update, enrich and monitor our CRM (HubSpot)
- Build new methods for attracting clients
- Recent University Graduate or similar looking for a job in Sales.
- A great communicator and at least fluent proficiency in English (French and German is a plus)
- A “Can Do” / “Winner” attitude, with a ‘self-starter’ commitment to reach above targets.
- Have a desire to pursue a career in sales.
- A skillset within digital marketing is a plus
What we offer
- Choose to work hybrid from our Copenhagen office
- A unique opportunity to join an amazing SaaS company with a Scandinavian working culture and a mission to conquer the world
- Be part of a highly collaborative team that truly believes that the right, dedicated talent and focus on joy-of-work means success for our company
- Be part of an informal culture where your colleagues across the globe know who you are, and where everybody from intern to CEO is only a Slack message away
- Competitive compensation package
- True flexibility and work-life balance
*This role reports to the Director of Enterprise Sales who is in the head office in Copenhagen, Denmark.