Mouseflow is growing rapidly, securing our position as the strongest provider of digital- and user experience analytics for customers all around the world. For our development team in the center of Copenhagen, we’re now hiring talented Software Developers.
As a developer you become part of an agile, cross-functional scrum team in R&D, working closely with other R&D functions like Product Management and Data Science, strengthening and enhancing a product that is already market leading in the field of user experience analytics and conversions. You will also become part of a dynamic and highly motivated team that has made Mouseflow a 6 times winner of the Gazelle-award for fast-growing businesses.
- You will focus most of your time on building great functionality with a dedicated team of motivated and skilled professionals
- We strive to deliver clean, flexible code across the full stack and we value new ideas and discussions about continuously improving our quality and maintainability
- You will get influence on the analysis and design work driven by product management and help ensure good solutions that are robust and maintenance friendly
- You will work with the product manager, the feature owner, the UX designer and other fantastic colleagues to ensure that we hit the success criteria and provides real value for our users across the world on every roll-out
- Relevant theoretical background in software design and methodologies
- A can-do attitude and excellent problem-solving skills
- Team spirit, and a desire to take responsibility and invest your talent in Mouseflow’s continued growth and success
- Work with colleagues across all departments in an international organization that thrives without unnecessary hierarchy or bureaucracy.
- Be part of a team that truly believes that the right, dedicated talent and focus on joy-of-work means success for our company.
- Be part of an informal culture where your colleagues across the globe know who you are, and where everybody from student worker to CEO is only a Slack message away.
- Work from our SOHO office in the best location in central Copenhagen’s old meatpacking district – 10 minutes walk from Copenhagen central station
In this role, you will report to the CTO. This position is a great opportunity for someone with a few years of experience, looking to accelerate their career at a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with a sustainable growth mindset and substantial market recognition.