Mouseflow is looking for a passionate and high-performing Account Executive to join our Enterprise Sales team in our head office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Mouseflow is a fast-paced SaaS company offering innovative website analytics and user behavior tracking. We are growing fast and are now looking for an experienced Account Executive who can help develop and grow our target markets in Europe.
The ideal candidate is ambitious and has an obsession, a drive, and a desire to bring in new enterprise clients to the Mouseflow tool. You are a passionate salesperson who understands that growing fast means rolling up your sleeves to work with both outbound lead generation (cold emails and calls) and inbound leads coming from marketing.
You will be co-responsible for growing our target markets in Europe and you will make sales demonstrations and close deals with some of the biggest companies in Europe.
As our new Account Executive, you will…
- Develop and execute specific market plans to meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through strategic prospecting, qualifying, managing, and closing sales
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales, and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Coordinate internal resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture existing customers to build relationships and provide training sessions to turn them into evangelists
- Manage targeted outbound work through email sequences and calls
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through our CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and support staff
You will bring…
- 2+ years of experience working with software sales (preferable SaaS) and account management
- Experience working in the enterprise segment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A winner mentality with a never-give-up attitude
- An ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, and position Mouseflow as the solution to their challenges
- Experience in digital marketing (preferred)
- Fluency in English (required); German, French, or Swedish is beneficial but not required
- Experience working with HubSpot or other CRM software
- An exceptional level of professionalism and experience representing a public brand
As a Mouseflow employee, you will…
- Get a unique opportunity to join an amazing SaaS company with a Scandinavian working culture and a mission to conquer the world
- Be part of a team that truly believes that the right, dedicated talent and focus on joy-of-work means success for our company
- Be part of an informal culture where your colleagues across the globe know who you are, and where everybody from intern to CEO is only a Slack message away
- Work from our cool office in the Meatpacking District in the center of Copenhagen
- Get a dynamic, professional, international working environment that’s fostered explosive growth and innovation
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Get the flexibility to enable healthy work-life balance, including hybrid WFH/in-office culture
This role reports to the Director of Enterprise Sales who is located in the head office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
How to apply
Please send your CV by clicking on the apply button here on Linkedin. For questions about the job, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR & Talent acquisition Marlene de Voss by email or phone +45 2989 9090. As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send your application as soon as possible.