Mouseflow is a fast-paced SaaS company offering innovative website analytics and user behavior tracking. We are growing fast and are now looking for a high-performing Account Executive who can help develop and grow the North American market and join the team in our office in Austin, Texas, or remote.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an amazing SaaS company with a Scandinavian working culture
- Receive a competitive salary package plus commission
- Flexibility to enable a healthy work-life balance
- Healthcare, Dental & Vision plans
- Be part of an informal culture where your colleagues across the globe know who you are, and where everybody from intern to CEO is only a Slack message away.
- Get a dynamic, professional, international working environment that’s fostered explosive growth and innovation
The ideal candidate is ambitious and has an obsession, drive, and a desire to bring in new enterprise clients to the Mouseflow platform.
You are a passionate salesperson who understands that growing fast means rolling up your sleeves to work with both outbound lead generation (cold emails and calls) and inbound leads coming from marketing.
What you will do:
- Perform product demonstrations primarily via video conference
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales, and move numerous transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Coordinate internal resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Nurture existing customers to build relationships
- Manage targeted outbound work through email sequences and calls
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through our CRM system
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and support staff
You will bring…
- 2+ years of experience working with software sales (preferable SaaS) and account management
- Experience working in the enterprise segment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A winner mentality with a never-give-up attitude
- An ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, and position Mouseflow as the solution to their challenges
- Experience in digital marketing (preferred)
- Native-level proficiency in English, fluent (required); Spanish, or French is a bonus
- Experience working with HubSpot or other CRM software
- An exceptional level of professionalism and experience representing a public brand
This role reports to the Director of Enterprise Sales who is located in the head office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
How to apply
Please send your CV by clicking on the apply button here on Linkedin. For questions about the job, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR & Talent acquisition Marlene de Voss by email or phone +45 2989 9090. As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send your application as soon as possible.