Content Manager to join our Marketing team!
Changing the landscape of online experiences takes passion, determination, and stepping into users’ shoes. Mouseflow helps companies look beyond numbers and discover how their visitors really navigate their website through session replay, heatmaps, funnels, form analytics, and more.
Since 2009, Mouseflow provides the most comprehensive behavior analytics solution, used by over 165,000 customer-centered companies across product, marketing, and UX teams.
We are looking for a talented communicator, whose words can steer great results. You’re not interested in simple copywriting, you’re a born storyteller with a passion for great online experiences. Simultaneously, you’re a data-informed strategist who knows how to prioritize and find the right audiences.
As our Content Manager, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a big impact by increasing our footprint in the market 🚀.
The position is flexible and you can be based remotely 🌎 or in either of our offices (Copenhagen, Denmark 🇩🇰 or Austin, Texas 🇺🇸 ) with full or partial availability during Central European Time business hours.
- Execute existing content strategy and plot its next chapters
- Produce long-form, research-backed content assets for lead generation
- Build a scalable content process
- Bring to life engaging content across all formats (case studies, blog posts, website copy, white papers, off-site content) and channels that help our prospects, customers, and users understand the value and impact of our products and services
- Shape company’s thought leadership and pursue exciting partnership and co-marketing opportunities
- Working closely with the marketing team to determine content usage and promotion strategy
- Provide editorial support across the company to ensure a cohesive brand voice
- Manage agency and specialist vendors (SEO, writers, etc.)
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and support to promote customer success stories and continuously improve understanding of the customer journey
- English your native language
- Bachelor’s degree 👨🎓 in English, Communications, Journalism or related field
- 4+ years of experience managing content strategy and content marketing execution ✍️
- Proven project management experience: taking a concept from idea to finished product — and measuring its success 🦸
- Experience adhering to and enforcing brand and editorial style guides
- Knowledge of SEO and CRO best practices and KPIs
- Experience in user research and fine-tuning personas
Nice to have experiences:
- Email marketing
- HubSpot, WordPress, Intercom
- Working with SaaS or B2B
- Fluency in any other languages than English: German, Spanish or French
- Multimedia content (video 🎥, podcasts🎙, webinars🧑💻 ) production
- Introductory program and complete training on our platform
- Flat hierarchies, short communication channels, and large scope for decision-making
- Dynamic and international environment
- Working in a professional team with exciting ambitions and a collaborative mindset
- Health benefits with group plan access (if based in the USA)
- Company-paid holidays (by country of residence)
- Flexible schedules to encourage work-life balance
- Professional development budget
Please send your CV by clicking on the apply button on the Linkedin job post.
For questions according to the job, please don’t hesitate to contact Anna Abramishvili, hiring manager for this position email@example.com.
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send your application as soon as possible