Mouseflow’s first Customer Success Director will set up and structure operations; oversee team onboarding and develop customer implementation, retention, expansion, and advocacy strategies and activities.
The Customer Success Director will build and grow the global Customer Success team and lead an already thriving Support team. The position is in our office in Austin, Texas 🇺🇸, where the new manager will work from.
We’re growing fast and are ready to build up a Customer Success department that goes beyond user support to ensure our customers achieve and evangelize undeniable value out of their subscriptions.
It is therefore important that you have experience building up Success teams in a SaaS company and are willing to act in each role yourself, while building up the team.
You will proactively manage and maintain a range of customer accounts and guide them through the post-purchase customer journey. This includes ensuring a successful onboarding experience, driving user/feature adoption, ensuring renewal, and collaborate with sales/marketing to share customer success stories.
A primary goal of this position is to develop and enact a cyclical process in which exceptional customer service leads to proactive customer success (and growth) strategies, which then inform support (and even product) improvements, and lead to even greater customer success — and so on. Therefore, the Customer Success Manager oversees both teams (Support and Success) to ensure collaboration and results.
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Customer Success department
- Own the customer success journey from onboarding through advocacy
- Develop Mouseflow’s customer success operating model to increase retention and reduce churn
- Maintain a positive customer experience with a well-orchestrated set of touch points along with the life of the customer
- Address escalated client issues with urgency, collaborating with colleagues across the company as needed
- Monitor customer satisfaction and health scores, and dispatch resources as needed
- Develop customer advocates and lead the creation of case studies and other reference material together with marketing
- Recruit and develop a high-performing team in Austin, Copenhagen, and remotely
- Establish department KPIs and tracking methods
- Proactively identify customers at risk of churning and mitigate risk
- Inspire a company-wide culture of customer success
- Interface closely with sales, product, and marketing teams to share client feedback, resolve escalations, deliver outstanding client experiences, and expand the business
- Integrate and operate the existing Global Customer Support Team
- 3 years of B2B customer success experience in a high-tech environment
- Experience building up a Success team in a SaaS company
- Quick-learner, positive and passionate about customer success
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially process documentation
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to juggle priorities to meet deadlines without cutting corners
- Experience driving change initiatives in a service environment
- Strong interest in, and experience in implementing, cloud-based software solutions
- Organized, analytical, and able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive thinking
- Experience with customer feedback culture for us to strengthen our growth.
- Good interpersonal skills with a problem-solver mentality
What we offer:
- Flat hierarchies, short communication channels, and large scope for decision-making
- A dynamic, professional, international working environment, with a team that has achieved outstanding performance
- Competitive salary
- A contemporary, flexible work environment in Austin, TX, with a hybrid work-from-home structure when possible
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Company-paid Healthcare, Dental, and Vision plans
You will be part of an exciting journey in a dynamic environment with passionate colleagues who all want to develop the Mouseflow brand and accelerate our momentum. Mouseflow has just been awarded the Børsen Gazelle award again, due to continuous high growth, which is number 6 in a row.
You will report directly to our CEO Mikkel Wakefield. The position is full-time.
For more information about the job, please feel free to contact our HR & Talent acquisition Partner Marlene de Voss at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Please send your CV with Cover Letter to our HR & Talent acquisition Marlene de Voss (email@example.com). As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send your application as soon as possible.