We’re looking for a Customer Support & Success Manager for our office in Austin, Texas.
Are you our new Customer Support & Success Manager, who has an eye for customer service and experience in building Customer Success? Do you find it attractive to work in a leading global Saas web analytics company located in a creative and awesome space with great vibes?
We are looking for a Customer Support & Success Manager to lead our global support team and to build up our global Customer Success team. The position is in our office in Austin, Texas 🇺🇸, where the new manager will work from, and therefore it is a requirement, that you live in Austin.
Do you have what it takes? We’re growing fast and are ready to build up a Customer Success team to ensure that our customers are successful in working with Mouseflow and get great value out of their subscriptions.
It is your job to proactively manage and maintain a range of our customers and guide them through the customer journey. This includes ensuring a successful onboarding experience, driving user adoption, and ensuring renewal. Because you will be close to our customers, you will together with the Support Team and the Success Team which you will build over time ensure our customer’s feedback is heard and used to drive our customers’ success.
The position includes leading the existing support team and building up the future Success team. It is important to give our customers the best experience, which comes from great cooperation between our Support team and our Success Team. You will therefore manage both teams.
You are the right candidate if you are a self-driven individual with experience in a Customer Success role, experience managing teams, have an outstanding customer service approach, and a good business and technology understanding.
Your day-to-day tasks will include creating, maintaining, and overseeing the processes needed to ensure a fast, consistent, and high-quality customer experience.
We expect you to go above and beyond by initiating projects that will keep moving us towards excellence both in how we carry out support, as well as in terms of achieving customer expectations.
- Guide customers through their customer journey
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with your customers and work daily on ensuring they are using our product and provide great value to our customers
- Plan, measure, and track objective success in collaboration with our customers
- Track and report on customers at churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Identify possibilities to expand business by digging into your customers’ needs
- Work with sales to drive the up-sale across the finish line
- Ensure great customer satisfaction
- Provide support and training on Mouseflow
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Mouseflow can better serve our customers
- Take initiative with anything that comes your way
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress, and instill a high-performance culture with a focus on teamwork, service excellence, and ownership for resolving customer issues
- Set up, manage, and improve standards and procedures within the team
- Improve the team and individual in terms of performance, and development of technical skills
- Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved
What we expect:
- + 3 years of B2B customer success experience in a high-tech environment
- Understanding of website and digital marketing best practices
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with all departments
- Quick-learner, positive and passionate about customer success
- Understand subscription products and have a genuine interest in technology
- High attention to detail and managing multiple processes at a time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience from a Customer Success role.
- Be able to juggle priorities to meet deadlines without cutting corners.
- Follow up on and take responsibility for unresolved issues or escalations.
- Have experience in driving change initiatives in a service environment.
- Have a strong interest in, and experience in implementing cloud-based software solutions.
- Be organized, analytical, and able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive thinking.
- Have a self-starter attitude with the ability to get up to speed on complex & difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Work with a customer feedback culture for us to strengthen our growth.
- Good interpersonal skills with a problem-solver mentality
What we offer:
- Flat hierarchies, short communication channels, and large scope for decision-making
- A dynamic, professional, international working environment, who have achieved several goals
- Salary package equivalent to the role and responsibility
- Great informal workplace at our office in Austin, Texas. Due to Covid-19, we work remotely but will expect to be at the office in Austin when possible
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Company-paid Healthcare, Dental & Vision plans
You will be part of an exciting journey in a dynamic environment with passionate colleagues who all wants to develop the brand Mouseflow and keep growing our business. Mouseflow has just been awarded the Børsen Gazelle award again, due to continuous high growth, which is number 6 in a row.
You will report directly to our CEO Mikkel Wakefield. The position is full-time.
Please send your CV by clicking on the “Easy Apply” button on the Linkedin job post.
For questions according to the job, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR & Talent acquisition
Partner Marlene de Voss +45 2989 9090.
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send your application as soon as possible.