Mouseflow is one of the most successful software companies in web analytics, developing innovative software since 2009. Our team is distributed between our offices in Denmark 🇩🇰 and the USA 🇺🇸 with some people working remotely 🌎. We serve more than 165,000 customers in +100 countries. Our customers span the globe and our users range from entry-level associates to directors in marketing, product, analytics, UX, and CRO teams.
About the role:
Mouseflow is growing and we’re looking for our first in-house Digital Designer to join the rapidly expanding Marketing team! 🚀
As part of the team, you’ll have a direct impact on the evolution of our brand. You’ll bring new life to a trusted and beloved platform with cohesive design language across our media, including campaign assets, landing pages, videos, content graphics, ebooks, social collateral, help content, and more. You’ll own graphic design from start to finish: from ideation and conceptualization to production and implementation.
Are you excited by the impact of good branding on competitive performance? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and show the world how beautiful our product is? Do you work well with sales, content, and product teams? Let’s talk!
In this role, you’ll report to the Head of Performance Marketing. This position is a great opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their design career at a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with a sustainable growth mindset and substantial market recognition.
What you’ll do:
- Establish and maintain a design system for the brand, including a central design style guide (in conjunction with Content Manager)
- Create engaging assets for various channels (social, web, email ✉️, etc.) in various formats (image, graphic, GIF, video 🎥, etc.)
- Bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for eye-catching, compelling design
- Own our consumer-facing brand to ensure consistency across every touchpoint
- Manage and produce other design needs such as presentations, signage, and conference collateral as needed
- Set our brand apart from the crowd with a creative, innovative design language that embraces our core values
- Bachelor’s degree in design or related field 🎓, or equivalent working experience 🎯
- Work experience as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency
- Relevant portfolio samples
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud 🦸♂️
- Strong ability to prioritize your own work and resources across multiple projects
- A collaborative mindset to bring visual elevation to every facet of our business, working across departments
- Proficient written and spoken English
Nice to haves:
- Experience designing for HubSpot’s Content Optimization System
- UX/UI background
- Hand-drawn illustration skills 🧑🎨
- SaaS and e-commerce experience
- Experience with B2B — this role requires empathy for the people that represent businesses
- Experience with animation (AfterEffects, Principle, etc.) is a plus
What we offer:
- Introductory program and complete training on our platform
- Flat hierarchies, short communication channels, and large scope for decision-making
- All the equipment you need to be comfortable (MacBook Pro, etc.)
- Dynamic and international working environment (work in Austin, Copenhagen, or remote/hybrid)
- Competitive salary
- A devoted, high-performing team with a track record of major achievements
- Flexible working hours and environment
Applications are accepted through LinkedIn or via Email to the Head of Performance Marketing, Anna Abramishvili firstname.lastname@example.org. For your application to be considered please attach your CV/resume and portfolio link.