Join our team in Copenhagen!
Mouseflow is growing rapidly, securing our position as the strongest provider of web and user experience analytics for businesses worldwide. On our Product Management team, we have an open position for a Product Manager and Product Owner to design features and flows that will successfully address the markets and users’ needs. As the Scrum Product Owner, you will work with our agile development team as the users’ and the product team’s ambassador. On the product management team, you will work with internal stakeholders and customers, relentlessly driving product and feature design towards the users’ success criteria and beyond.
In this crucial role, you will be part of our new product team, bringing hands-on experience from successful product management work in SaaS or traditional software products. You will use your thorough understanding of the product and the end-users to design, describe and clarify new features, and work closely with the development team bringing them to life. Your colleagues on the product team will in turn have their focus on analytics and product strategy, and user experience/interaction design. Together the team bridges the gaps and paves the way, so input from end-users and internal functions alike leads to the development of steady, incremental improvements as well as brand new innovative features.
As a Product Manager/Product Owner in Mouseflow you will…
- Take part in analyzing and investigating user needs and behavior to create the foundation for the next iterations of the Mouseflow product.
- Work directly with users and internal stakeholders to fully understand the goals, requirements, and acceptance criteria for new features and improvements.
- Be responsible for designing, describing, and clarifying features, changes, and new innovations to ensure successful implementation.
- Take responsibility for the detailed product roadmap and product backlog, making sure they are always aligned to the product strategy, and that epics and user stories are clearly defined.
- Work closely with the development team communicating the vision and objectives for new developments, and be responsible for clarifications, priorities, and choices along the way.
You will bring…
- Theoretical background in product design, UX or agile, and a proven track record of applying that to the product management area.
- Relevant experience in hands-on, successful product management in a SaaS or software company focusing on external users in a competitive market.
- Experience as a Product Owner in an agile development organization, and with backlog refinement, sprint planning, and other agile artifacts.
- A great eye for business opportunities created by market and user needs, and the understanding and experience to transform them into product improvements the customers love.
As a Mouseflow employee you will…
- Work with colleagues across all departments in an international organization that thrives without unnecessary hierarchy or bureaucracy.
- Be part of a team that truly believes that the right, dedicated talent and focus on joy-of-work means success for our company.
- Be part of an informal culture where your colleagues across the globe know who you are, and where everybody from student worker to CEO is only a Slack message away.
- Work from our SOHO office in the best location in central Copenhagen’s old meatpacking district – 10 minutes walk from Copenhagen central station.
In this role, you will report to the Product Director. This position is a great opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their product management career at a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with a sustainable growth mindset and substantial market recognition.
Mouseflow is one of the most successful software companies in web analytics, developing innovative software since 2010. Our team is distributed between our offices in Denmark and the USA with some working remotely. We serve more than 165,000 customers in +100 countries. Our customers span the globe, and our users range from entry-level associates to directors in marketing, product, analytics, UX, and CRO teams.
Please send your CV by clicking on the apply button on Linkedin.
For questions according to the job, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR & Talent acquisition
Partner Marlene de Voss +45 2989 9090.
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send your application as soon as possible