Product Director to our team in Copenhagen
Mouseflow is growing rapidly, securing our position as the strongest provider of web and user experience analytics for businesses worldwide. On our Product Management team, we have an open position for a product director with SaaS product management experience, who can lead our new product management team ensuring alignment to strategy, reliable roadmaps, and secure our position at the forefront of the industry.
As the Product Director, you will be the manager and team lead for our new product management team, bringing substantial hands-on experience from successful product management work in SaaS or traditional software products. You have the talent and desire to lead the way and coach your small team towards being a strong and reliable powerhouse in the Mouseflow organization, and you have the experience to put your own efforts into all areas of product management to help your team to succeed. Together the team bridges the gaps and paves the way, so input from end-users and internal functions alike leads to the development of steady, incremental improvements as well as brand new innovative features.
As a Product Director in Mouseflow, you will…
- Work with executive management to adopt business goals and strategy into the strategic product roadmap, prioritized based on solid business plans.
- Be a leader and coach the product team as it evolves and improves, always striving to motivate and support your team members.
- Add your own skills and efforts in product management to the team’s resources, always being an important part of executing as well as driving the process.
- Work directly with customers and internal stakeholders to rapidly become the go-to person for user insights and understanding, and for how our product fits the market today and going forward.
- Work with sales and marketing to create competitor analyses and product profiles.
- Work closely with R&D towards the successful transformation of ideas and input into product improvements fuelling our market position and user satisfaction.
- Take ownership of structure, processes, and documentation in product management and ensuring visibility and communication towards your colleagues across the company.
You will bring…
- Relevant experience in hands-on, successful product management in a SaaS or software company focusing on external users in a competitive market.
- Theoretical background in business, product design, UX or agile, and a proven track record of applying that to the product management area.
- A desire to take responsibility and drive the process, and to become a team lead for a small team of talents in UX, product management, and scrum product ownership.
- Communication and visualization skills to keep your colleagues across departments engaged in product thinking and the processes that support it.
As a Mouseflow employee, you will…
- Work with colleagues across all departments in an international organization that thrives without unnecessary hierarchy or bureaucracy.
- Be part of a team that truly believes that the right, dedicated talent and focus on joy-of-work means success for our company.
- Be part of an informal culture where your colleagues across the globe know who you are, and where everybody from student worker to CEO is only a Slack message away.
- Work from our SOHO office in the best location in central Copenhagen’s old meatpacking district – 10 minutes walk from Copenhagen central station.
In this role, you will report to the CTO. This position is a great opportunity for someone looking to take their product management career to the next level at a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with a sustainable growth mindset and substantial market recognition.
Please send your CV by clicking on the “Easy Apply” button on the Linkedin job post.
For questions according to the job, please don’t hesitate to contact our HR & Talent acquisition
Partner Marlene de Voss +45 2989 9090.
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send your application as soon as possible.