Join our team in Copenhagen!
Mouseflow is growing rapidly, securing our position as the strongest provider of digital- and user experience analytics for customers all around the world. On our Product Management team, we have an open position for a product manager to design features and flows that will successfully meet our users’ needs and take our products to the next level.
You will work with our agile development team as the users’ and the product team’s ambassador. On the product management team, you will work with internal stakeholders and customers, relentlessly driving product and features to be the best in market and delight our customers.
In this crucial role, you will be part of our new product team, bringing hands-on experience from successful product management work in SaaS organizations or similar. You will use your thorough understanding of the product and of the end-users to design, describe and clarify new features, and work closely with your product team bringing them to life. You will be supported by a strong product team with an eye on analytics, product strategy, and user experience/interaction design. Together the team bridges the gaps and paves the way, so input from end-users and internal functions alike leads to the development of steady, incremental improvements as well as brand new innovative features.
Take part in analyzing and investigating user needs and behavior to create the foundation for the next iterations of the Mouseflow product.
Work directly with users and internal stakeholders to fully understand the goals, requirements, and acceptance criteria for new features and improvements.
Be responsible for designing, describing, and clarifying features, changes, and new innovations to ensure successful implementation.
Take responsibility for the product backlog, making sure they are always aligned to the product strategy, and that epics and user stories are clearly defined.
Work closely with the development team communicating the vision and objectives for new developments, and be responsible for clarifications, priorities, and choices along the way.
- Theoretical background relevant to product management.
- Relevant experience in hands-on, successful product management in a SaaS or software company focusing on external users in a competitive market.
- Experience with a Product Owner role in an agile development organization, and with backlog refinement, sprint planning, and other agile artifacts.
- A great eye for business opportunities created by market and user needs, and the understanding and experience to transform them into product improvements the customers love.
- You have a handful of years’ experience from SaaS product organizations or similar roles.
- Work with colleagues across all departments in an international organization that thrives without unnecessary hierarchy or bureaucracy.
- Be part of a team that truly believes that the right, dedicated talent and focus on joy-of-work means success for our company.
- Be part of an informal culture where your colleagues across the globe know who you are, and where everybody from student worker to CEO is only a Slack message away.
- Work from our SOHO office in the best location in central Copenhagen’s old meatpacking district – 10 minutes walk from Copenhagen central station
In this role, you will report to the Director of Product. This position is a great opportunity for someone with a few years of experience, looking to accelerate their product management career at a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with a sustainable growth mindset and substantial market recognition.
Please send your CV by clicking on the apply button on the Linkedin job post.
For questions according to the job, please don’t hesitate to contact Marlene de Voss, our HR & Talent acquisition Partner at +45 2989 9090.
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send your application as soon as possible