UX/Interaction Designer to our team in Copenhagen, Austin, or remote
Mouseflow is growing rapidly, securing our position as the strongest provider of web and user experience analytics for businesses worldwide. On our Product Management team, we’re looking to add a talented and experienced UX, UI, and interaction designer. This crucial role will work with internal stakeholders and customers, relentlessly driving product and feature design towards the users’ success criteria and beyond.
The UX/Interaction Designer will be a key contributor to our new Product Management team, where your colleagues will be working with other aspects of the product, from product strategy to solution architecture and scrum product ownership. Together the team bridges the gaps and paves the way, so input from end-users and internal functions alike leads to the development of steady, incremental improvements as well as brand new innovative features.
As a UX/Interaction designer in Mouseflow you will…
- Make full use of your talent within graphical design theory, user interface design, and user psychology to create beautiful, easy-to-use workflows for our users.
- Describe, sketch, and mock up your workflows and UI designs, and potentially create wireframes or prototypes.
- Work with the product manager, the feature owner, and other stakeholders to ensure proper insights and analysis as the foundation for the design process.
- Together with the development scrum team, secure a final delivery hitting the end-users success criteria as well as the implementation objectives set by you and the product management team.
You will bring…
- elevant theoretical and practical background to create strong user experiences and to explain beforehand why they will work.
- Proven experience and a portfolio to show your skills and how you apply relevant theory to create great designs.
- A strong desire to be the front runner in the UX field, and communication skills to bring your colleagues on board.
- Strong skills in creating designs and visualizing workflows using relevant software packages.
As a Mouseflow employee, you will…
- Work with colleagues across all departments in an international organization that thrives without unnecessary hierarchy or bureaucracy.
- Be part of a team that truly believes that the right, dedicated talent and focus on joy-of-work means success for our company.
- Be part of an informal culture where your colleagues across the globe know who you are, and where everybody from student worker to CEO is only a Slack message away.
- Work from our offices in Copenhagen or Austin, or remotely.
- In this role, you will report to the Product Director. This position is a great opportunity for someone looking to accelerate their UX and product design career at a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with a sustainable growth mindset and substantial market recognition.
Please send your CV by clicking on the “Easy Apply” button on the Linkedin job post.
For questions according to the job, please don’t hesitate to contact Marlene de Voss, our HR & Talent acquisition Partner at +45 2989 9090.
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send your application as soon as possible.