UX/UI Designer to join an ambitious SaaS team in Copenhagen!
Mouseflow is growing rapidly, securing our position as the strongest provider of digital- and user experience analytics for customers all around the world. For our Product Management team, we’re hiring a talented and experienced UX/UI expert.
This crucial role will work with in-house experts and customers, relentlessly driving product and feature design towards an optimal and innovative user experience.
The UX/UI expert will be a key contributor to our new Product Management team, where your colleagues will be working with other aspects of the product, from product strategy to detailed product management. The team is still in its founding phase, where you will be able to contribute to all processes, tools and methodologies.
- Make full use of your talent within design theory, user interface design, and user psychology to create beautiful, easy-to-use workflows for our users.
- Describe, sketch, and mock-up your workflows and UI designs, and create wireframes or prototypes, prioritizing usability and with a customer-first approach.
- Work with the product manager, the feature owner, and other experts to ensure proper insights and analysis as the foundation for the design process.
- Together with the development team, deliver amazing features and products that meet our thirst for super happy and productive customers, as well as the implementation objectives set by you and the product management team.
- Relevant theoretical and practical background to create strong user experiences and to explain beforehand why they will work.
- Proven experience and a portfolio to show your skills and how you apply relevant theory to create great designs.
- A strong desire to be the front runner in the UX field, and communication skills to bring your colleagues on board.
- Passion for and experience in data visualization and making complex data easy to grasp visually.
- Strong skills in creating designs and visualizing workflows using relevant software packages, delivering to the development team, implementation ready visual – and UI specifications.
- You have at least a few years’ experience from SaaS product organizations or similar roles.
- Work with colleagues across all departments in an international organization that thrives without unnecessary hierarchy or bureaucracy.
- Be part of a team that truly believes that the right, dedicated talent and focus on joy-of-work means success for our company.
- Be part of an informal culture where your colleagues across the globe know who you are, and where everybody from student worker to CEO is only a Slack message away.
- Work from our SOHO office in the best location in central Copenhagen’s old meatpacking district – 10 minutes walk from Copenhagen central station
In this role, you will report to the Director of Product. This position is a great opportunity for someone with a few years of experience, looking to accelerate their product management career at a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with a sustainable growth mindset and substantial market recognition.
Please send your CV by clicking on the “Easy Apply” button on the Linkedin job post.
For questions according to the job, please don’t hesitate to contact Marlene de Voss, our HR & Talent acquisition Partner at +45 2989 9090.
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to send your application as soon as possible.