Effective Date: May 10, 2018
Note: This document is only available in English, as it’s the official language of commerce for our clients (B2B) and in the regions we operate. Any translated copies are not valid.
Information We Collect on Behalf of Third Parties.
Cookies And Tracking Technologies: Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by our partners, affiliates, analytics or service providers. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, tracking your movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our userbase as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- How We Use Your Information.(a) We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites and the Mouseflow Service and to respond to your questions and concerns. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).(b) If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR.(c) We also use the information that we collect to help our customers improve their website(s).
- Storage and Processing. Your information collected through the Mouseflow Service may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which Mouseflow or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Mouseflow may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or European Econonmic Area, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area.
- How We Protect Your Information. Mouseflow is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Mouseflow or guarantee that your information on the Mouseflow Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at email@example.com We use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- Privacy Shield. Mouseflow self-certifies compliance with EU-US Privacy Shield at the U.S. Department of Commerce. Mouseflow complies with the EU GDPR framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. Mouseflow has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
- GDPR. Please review our dedicated page to learn more about our approach to GDPR.
- Compromise of Personal Information. In the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Mouseflow will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Your Choices About Your Information. For current Mouseflow customers, you can review, correct, update or delete inaccuracies to the information about you that Mouseflow keeps on file by logging into your account to update your password and billing information. Alternately (for data subjects tracked by Mouseflow and former Mouseflow customers), you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly. If you wish to opt-out of being tracked by Mouseflow’s analytics software, you can do so at https://mouseflow.com/opt-out/. Data protection law gives you a range of rights in connection with our processing of your personal data. In this regard, you have the right to request that we rectify or delete the personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data, if you think they are inaccurate. Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing based on our legitimate interests as a legal basis. We are required to assess and act on your request. Additionally, you also have the right to data portability if it should become relevant. You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority. The contact information of the Danish Data Protection Agency is: Datatilsynet, Borgergade 28, 5, 1300 København K,
- Enforcement and Dispute Resolution. In compliance with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles, Mouseflow commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss Data Subjects with questions or concerns about the use of their Personal Data should contact us at: email@example.com. If your question or concern cannot be satisfied through this process, Mouseflow has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks to BBB EU Privacy Shield, an independent dispute resolution mechanism operated in the United States by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgement of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by Mouseflow, EU and Swiss Individuals and Data Subjects should go to https://bbb.org/EU-privacy-shield/for-eu-consumers/ for more information or to file a complaint. The services of the BBB EU Privacy Shield will be provided at no cost to you. Finally, as a last resort and in limited situations, EU and Swiss Individuals and Data Subjects may seek redress from the Privacy Shield Panel — a binding arbitration mechanism.
- Our Retention Of Your Information.(a) If you have an account with Mouseflow, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.(b) If you are a visitor to the Mouseflow Sites we will retain your information for as long as necessary but no longer than one (1) year after your last visit to our Sites.
- Children’s Privacy. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Mouseflow does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1711 Copenhagen V