Acceptable Use Policy
This document is only available in English, as it’s the official language of commerce for our clients (B2B). Any translated copies are not valid.
We at Mouseflow, deeply care about protecting all our Customers’ and Website Visitors’ data, as well as the lawful and ethical environment in the course of providing and using our Service. In the following, we provide guidance on what constitutes misuse of the Mouseflow Service, either because the activity violates applicable law, or because it poses a risk to the public, the Service or to other Mouseflow Customers or third parties.
This Policy governs all customers’ or other parties’ (together referred to as: “Customer”, “You”) use of or access to any products or services (“Service”) provided by Mouseflow ApS or its affiliates (“Mouseflow”). By using our Service, You agree to comply with the rules set out in this Policy. If You do not agree with the terms of this Policy, please do not access or use the Service.
Policy Violations and Consequences
A violation of this Policy by a Customer is deemed a material breach of the Subscription Agreement or the Mouseflow Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) in place between such Customer and Mouseflow and may result in the suspension or termination of access to and use of the Service and the termination of the Agreement with immediate effect.
Please note that the examples of prohibited activities described in this Policy are not exhaustive, and this Policy complements any rights or obligations established in any Agreement we may have with You.
- Violations of law: You may not use our Service to violate laws, regulations, governmental orders, data privacy laws, or industry standards or guidance in any applicable jurisdiction. This includes violating applicable laws
- requiring consent be obtained prior to processing personal data, transmitting, recording, collecting, or monitoring data or communications;
- requiring compliance with opt-out requests for any data or communications;
- prohibiting access to the Service from a jurisdiction where such use or access is not authorized, including from an embargoed country; or
- regarding the prohibited export of data or software to and from the United States and other countries.
- Inappropriate content: Mouseflow is committed to ensuring that the Service is utilized for legal and ethical purposes and only allow to use the Service on Websites that do not contain any illegal, unethical, harmful or inappropriate content. This dedication allows Mouseflow to maintain legal compliance, build a strong reputation, and foster trust among the customers. For this reason, Customer agrees not to use the Service to
- store, transmit or make available (a) content that is infringing, libelous, unlawful, tortious, or in violation of third-party rights; (b) content or technology that harms, interferes with, or limits the normal operation of the Service, including monitoring traffic or data; and (c) material advocating or advancing criminal hacking, cracking, or phishing;
- collect information without providing adequate notice and obtaining any required consent or authorization;
- collect, capture, or use the Service on a website that is not under the Customer’s direct ownership (including via browser extension) without (i) consent from the owner of the website/mobile application or (ii) consent from the end user whose data is collected or captured by the Service;
- collect or capture person-to-person communications, such as messages from in-app messaging or customer support chats (including end-user communications with chat-bots), without first obtaining end-user consent;
- transmit or disclose information gathered using the Service in a manner that would be a “sale” or “sharing” (for targeted advertising), as those terms are defined by applicable law, with any ad exchange or data broker, or otherwise with a third party for the purpose of assembling or commercializing customer profiles;
- to transmit or store any content or communication (commercial or otherwise) that is illegal, harmful, racist, defamatory, fraudulent, sexually explicit, unless legally permitted, promotes violence, exploitation, abuse, non-consensual explicit content, hate, discrimination, harassment, fraud, violation of human rights or minors’ rights or any other prohibited activities or otherwise poses a threat to the public, a third party or Mouseflow’s reputation.
Advertising and Marketing
If You are, with our prior written approval, engaged in any advertising, marketing, or promotional activities that reference or implicate Mouseflow, its name, logo, or services in any manner, such materials should comply with the licenses You acquired in the Agreement, all laws, rules, and regulations, and should be truthful and accurate.
Ethics and Human Rights
We expect all of our Customers to conduct themselves ethically, professionally, and with the utmost integrity and transparency in all of their business dealings, including but not exclusively to comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and local and national legal standards related to corruption, extortion, embezzlement or bribery to obtain an unfair or improper advantage, and uphold the highest standards of human and labor rights, as well as to meet all applicable health, safety, and environmental laws and regulations.
Management Accountability and Responsibility
You should take proactive and appropriate steps to ensure the principles of this Policy are adopted and applied by Your employees, suppliers, agents, and contractors to the extent applicable.