Global SaaS company looking for an experienced Customer Success Director to join our team.
We are a leading Global SaaS company that is rapidly expanding. We are looking for an experienced and dynamic leader to take over our Customer Success team and elevate it to new heights. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team and shape the future of customer success for our organization.
The Customer Success Director will be responsible for our global Customer Success team as well as leading an amazing Support team who are also anchored globally. The position can be remote or working from our office in Austin, Texas or Copenhagen, Denmark
We’re looking for a visionary Director of Global Customer Success who will lead our Customer Success department into a driving force behind our customers´success and advocacy. This role requires a leader with a proven track record developing Customer Success teams in the SaaS industry.
Your team will proactively manage and maintain a range of customer accounts and guide them through the post-purchase customer journey. This includes ensuring a successful onboarding experience, driving user/feature adoption, ensuring renewal, and collaborate with sales/marketing to share customer success stories.
A primary goal of this position is to develop and enact a cyclical process in which exceptional customer service leads to proactive customer success (and growth) strategies, which then inform support (and even product) improvements, and lead to even greater customer success — and so on. Therefore, the Customer Success Director oversees both teams (Support and Success) to ensure collaboration and results.
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to join an amazing SaaS company with a Scandinavian working culture.
- Flat hierarchies, short communication channels, and large scope for decision-making
- A dynamic, professional, international working environment, with a team that has achieved outstanding performance
- Competitive salary
- Contemporary, flexible work environment in Austin, TX or in Copenhagen, Denmark where you can work, if you don´t prefer remote.
Flexibility and work-life balance
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan for the Customer Success department
- Own the customer success journey from onboarding through advocacy
- Develop Mouseflow´s customer success operating model to increase retention and reduce churn
- Maintain a positive customer experience with a well-orchestrated set of touch points along the life of the customer
- Address escalated client issues with urgency, collaborating with colleagues across the company as needed
- Monitor customer satisfaction and health scores, and dispatch resources as needed
- Develop customer-advocates and lead the creation of case studies and other reference material together with marketing
- Recruit and develop a high-performing team in Austin, Copenhagen, and remotely
- Continuously improve department KPIs and tracking methods
- Proactively identify customers at risk of churning and mitigate risk
- Inspire a company-wide culture of customer success
- Interface closely with sales, product, and marketing teams to share client feedback, resolve escalations, deliver outstanding client experiences, and expand business,
- Integrate and operate the existing Global Customer Support Team
- 5 years of experience managing a team in a B2B customer success high-tech environment.
- Experience building up/develop a Success team in a SaaS company
- Quick-learner, positive and passionate about customer success
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially process documentation
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to juggle priorities to meet deadlines without cutting corners
- Experience driving change initiatives in a service environment
- Strong interest in, and experience in implementing, cloud-based software solutions
- Organized, analytical, and able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive thinking
- Experience with customer feedback culture for us to strengthen our growth.
- Good interpersonal skills with a problem-solver mentality
You will be part of an exciting journey in a dynamic environment with passionate colleagues who all want to develop the Mouseflow brand and accelerate our momentum.
Mouseflow has been awarded the Børsen Gazelle award 6 times due to continuous high growth.
You will report directly to our CEO, Mikkel Wakefield. The position is full-time.
Mouseflow is one of the most successful software companies in web analytics, developing innovative software since 2009. In 2018, Offspring Capital acquired Mouseflow with the clear strategy of taking Mouseflow to the next level. Mouseflow is growing fast and gaining broad recognition in the market. It was recently recognized in the G2 list of Top 100 Software Products, across all industries. And it has received the coveted Børsen Gazelle award 6 times in a row, recognizing its place among the fastest growing companies in Denmark.
Our team is distributed between our offices in Copenhagen, Denmark and Austin, Texas. We serve more than 210,000 customers in 100+ countries. Our customers consist of the world’s biggest brands and our users range from entry-level associates to Directors in Marketing, Product, Analytics, UX, and CRO teams.